Beberapa yang mungkin bisa dimasukkan (perlu opini kedua):
- http://linguistlist.org/lists/get-list-detail.cfm?List=1954(saya dulu punya beberapa link ke jurnal bahasa (en) yang sangat bagus, nanti saya cari)
- http://aeiou-aeiou.blogspot.com/ blog tentang penulisan literatur. Baca "Gimana menulis novel dalam 100 hari"
- http://sepeda.blog.so-net.ne.jp/archive/c55804-1 Blogger kebahasaan yang tinggal di Jepang
- http://benwal.blogdetik.com/ Bahasa, please! serba-serbi pemakaian bahasa kita
- http://kesalahan1.blogspot.com/ sudah tidak aktif lagi
Kata kunci Google:
Blog resensi buku (mungkin kurang tepat di sini, tapi banyak tulisan yang bagus)
Situs bahasa pemerintah
- http://pusatbahasa.diknas.go.id/laman/ (versi lama) http://pusatbahasa.diknas.go.id/ (versi baru)
Dari http://balaibahasabandung.web.id/bdg/index.php (jujur saya tidak mengerti bagaimana masing-masing bisa menjadi pemenang):
- Wikipedia Indonesian - Lots of information on the grammar, phonology, history, linguistics etc.
- Effective Ways to Study Bahasa Indonesian by S. Scherer- Gives helpful advice for succeeding in learning Indonesian.
- Indonesian & Javanese: Languages of South East Asia - Interesting video with a linguist and a native speaker discussing the Indonesian & Javanese languages, their literature, learning strategies and learning material.
- Bahasa Indonesia - Between FAQs & Facts by J. Tan- A concise article that gives you the basic facts of Indonesian and dispels common myths and misunderstandings.
- Why learn Indonesian - An essay on the usefulness of the Indonesian language.
- Omniglot Indonesian - Information on the alphabet, pronunciation and language.
- UCLA Indonesian profile - Article with diagram on the history, dialects, script, grammar and role in society of Indonesian.
- About Indonesian by Pisith Phlong- A concise essay about the history of Indonesian, comparisons with other languages, dialects, script etc.
- A Guide to the Study of Southeast Asian Languages by E. Riddle, K. Carpenter, C. J. Compton & J. Wheatley, 2000- Great article with loads of advice on learning a language, strategies, learning different skills, maintaining a language etc.
- NVTC Indonesian - A very concise article on Indonesian structure, writing & links.
Courses Beginners +
- Beginning Indonesian from the University of Victoria, Canada- A big course taught entirely in Indonesian with loads of exercises and pictures. Looks very useful but you may need some knowledge of Indonesian before starting.
- TUFS Language Modules Only available in Japanese- Huge course that teaches Indonesian through video and loads of exercises. A *Moodle version is available *here.
- Indonesian in 7 days by M. Bordt & L. Seram- A 7 lesson course on the basics of Indonesian with audio. Also has a dictionary & spellchecker on the original site *here.
- Hello Indonesia - An mini e-course that uses audio to teach spoken Indonesian, as well as a vocabulary course and pronunciation pointers. Note: Free sign-up required.
- Flirting in Indonesian - A fun course on flirting that teaches basic Indonesian words, phrases & grammar.
- Study Indonesian - Several lessons with interactive exercises, dictionaries, pronunciation guide, games etc.
Courses Intermediate / Sustainment
- GLOSS Indonesian - Improve your Indonesian with intermediate listening and reading lessons from authentic texts.
- Warung Sinema Need to view site through Internet Explorer- A course based on clips from Indonesian films with lots of exercises. For intermediate to advanced students.
- Indonesian Course from the Australian government- A fun interactive course for Australian pupils with audio and cartoons. Some knowledge of Indonesian may be required.
- Languages Online: Indonesian Topics - Interactive activities on different topics for Australian pupils.
- SEAsite Indonesian - A nice collection of learning resources, including vocabulary, grammar, reading & conversation, as well as cultural info.
- Expat Bahasa Indonesian - Several articles on learning Indonesian and some survival phrases.
- Field Support Online - Lots of Indonesian language guides/phrasebooks available to download with audio, some armed forces related.
- Indonesian 101 - An overview of Indonesian grammar & phonology, with an extensive vocabulary section arranged by topics.
- Wikibooks Indonesian - A well-structured though incomplete course on Indonesian. Lacking audio and advanced content.
- Bahasa Kita - A big website with useful phrases, cooking vocab, general vocab, grammar, a guide on Indonesian slang and more. Looks nice.
- Digital Dialects - Flash based games for learning Indonesian vocabulary.
- Indonesian Easy - A big online phrasebook, no audio unfortunately.
- Indonesian Pronunciation - A useful guide on Indonesian spelling and pronunciation (for English speakers).
- The Indonesian Language from Bali: The Online Travel Guide- A survival phrasebook with a guide on pronunciation.
- Bintang Bahasa, *Learn Indonesian (supplementary materials)- Several free lessons with a dialogue/story based approach to painlessly teach Indonesian. There is supplementary material including comics, videos, film scripts and more at their sister site.
- Indonesian Vocabulary at your Mailbox - A yahoo group that will send you vocabulary lessons through e-mail if you sign-up.
- Itty Bitty Indonesian Course - 5 basic conversation lessons teaching around 80 common words, uses romanization.
- LangMedia Indonesian - Authentic videos demonstrating Indonesian in different situations.
- Go Indonesia - Although mainly a cultural resource this fun interactive map of Indonesia has language activities on the LOTE section of each island.
- IELanguages: Indonesian Tutorial - A nice, easy-to-understand tutorial on basic Indonesian
- Indonesian101 videos - Some nice videos for learning basic Indonesian. 7 videos so far.
- Language Hub: Learning Indonesian Online & *UH links - Two sites with nice collections of links for Indonesian learners.
- English-Indonesian Vocabulary Quizzes - Online vocabulary quizzes on different topics.
- Indonesian LOTE resources - Interactive exercises for learning face-related vocabulary.
- LingvoSoft Indonesian Phrasebook - A phrasebook with audio on several topics.
- IndoDic - Comparative tutorials on Indonesian grammar, vocabulary, numbers etc.
- Fire Mountain Wordshop - Tongue twisters, linguistic puzzles, crosswords etc in Indonesian.
- Austronesian Basic Vocabulary Database - 509 languages included, with around 210 basic vocabulary items for each, an interactive family tree and links.
- Indonesian-English Quiz - A multiple choice quiz for learning Indonesian vocabulary with over 800 questions.
- Authentic Indonesian Readings II with Teacher's Edition & Student Activity Book by E. Rafferty, J. T. Collins, E. S. Barnard & D. Hiple, 1969
- DLI Indonesian Basic Course: Djakarta Dialect 1970
- DLI Indonesian I, *II, *III, *Outline of Geography, *Outline of History, *Reader, *XVII, *The Indonesian Constitution, *Acronyms & Abbreviations 1969-1973- US military audio-lingual course, thorough and effective but unfortunately incomplete and lacking audio.
- インドネシア語研修テキスト (Indonesian Language Training Textbook) by S. Morimura, 1988 (no. A177-179)
- インドネシア語研修テキスト (Indonesian Language Training Textbook) by K. Miyazaki, 1990 (no. A196-198)- Complimentary copies are sometimes available if you e-mail the university.
- A Student's Reference Grammar of Modern Formal Indonesian by R. R. MacDonald & D. Soenjono, 1967
- Beginning Indonesian Book 1 by I. Dyen
- Beginning Indonesian Book 2 by I. Dyen
- Beginning Indonesian Book 3 by I. Dyen
- Beginning Indonesian Book 4 & glossary by I. Dyen
- A Descriptive Indonesian Grammar by I. Dyen, 1967
- Learning Indonesian - A twice-weekly podcast with free study guides, it quizzes you on words and phrases in Indonesian.
- Indonesianpod101 - Teaches situational Indonesian through dialogues, which it then breaks down into vocab and grammar points. Beginner's and survival phrases lessons and advanced audio blogs available so far.
- World Nomads - 1 lesson teaching basic survival phrases for travellers. Also includes a downloadable phrasebook with audio.
- Survival Phrases Indonesian - 10 lessons and PDF guides available free, 50 more to pay for.
- Indonesian Language Learning Website - Several lessons with grammar explanations, reading sections, activities, culture notes and vocabulary lists.
- Your dream to learn Indonesian language - Blog by a native speaker of Indonesian, with grammar explanations and phrases for specific situations.
- Osho Indonesian & Malay - Blog with resources for learning both languages, word lists, videos, slang, comparisons with other languages, cultural notes etc.
- Bahasa Indonesia - Several posts teaching you Indonesian with sample sentences, phrases and vocabulary. Seems to be discontinued. Note: Only available in Japanese.
- Unilang Indonesian - A small forum for learners of Indonesian.
- Phrasebase Indonesian, *Archive - A fairly big forum with a variety of different topics.
- Indonesian television programs - Videos of influential TV programs and drama series available to view online.
- BBC Indonesian, *Deutsche Welle, *CRI, *NHK, *VOA, *KBS - News, radio and television (on VOA & KBS) in Indonesian.
- SBS Radio - Radio and podcasts about culture, news, science, entertainment; lots of interesting material.